We provide coverage in Greece and in all major ship repair facilities across the globe for:
• Two stroke and four stroke Internal Combustion Engines.
• Propulsion systems: conventional, CPP, VSP, Waterjet, Arneson, Pods and Azimuth Pods.
• VSP Voith Schneider propulsion systems.
• Sea water, lubrication, and oil pumps of all types.
• Cargo Pumps.
• Cargo Cranes.
• Hatch covers.
• Anchor Windlasses
• Mooring winches.
• Safety valves of all types.
• Steering gears.
• Fans: Inert gas fans, auxiliary engine’s fans, boiler’s fans and space fans.
• Hydraulic systems, motors, pumps, valves, controllers.
• Hot works – Steel & Pipe works.
• Centrifugal casting of antifriction conational and split bearings.
• Ultrasonic cleaning of heat exchangers.
• Hydraulic Automations.
• Pneumatic Automations.
• Electronic Automation and Control.
Marine solutions carriers 50+ years of experience in the areas of dry-docking support, maintenance and repairs. Marine Solutions Ltd undertakes maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment and systems all types providing excellent quality, unbeatable delivery times and competitive prices.
In each project, head of the repair is at least one marine-naval engineer who oversees and coordinates the repairs onboard.